as_damaged: (//all my bookcases groan)
Allison Cameron ([personal profile] as_damaged) wrote2009-03-24 07:28 pm

☤ eight

This and some other photographs fell out of the sky today...



I'm kind of used to my privacy being invaded, but... I really don't think this was necessary. Though I guess it's nice to have it here...


[ooc: PICTURES up for grabs to be found!! :D Plz disrespect her personal boundaries guyz. ♥ ♥ ♥]

[identity profile] astris-excelsa.livejournal.com 2009-03-24 11:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, you look so beautiful!

[identity profile] astris-excelsa.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 12:09 am (UTC)(link)
You're welcome.

It must be nice to have such a happy picture with you.

[identity profile] astris-excelsa.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 01:14 am (UTC)(link)
Maybe he'll show up here, too!

[identity profile] passionforshoes.livejournal.com 2009-03-24 11:54 pm (UTC)(link)
So you're hitched?

[identity profile] passionforshoes.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 03:45 am (UTC)(link)
Sorry to hear that.

So did mine, but after the divorce. Way after.

[identity profile] passionforshoes.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
Damn. Fucked up how the good die young and the shitty take their own sweet time.

No kids?

OH SHIT. A RARE MOMENT FOR CINDY. TAKE PICTURES LOL

[identity profile] passionforshoes.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 04:56 am (UTC)(link)
Probably better that way.

You drink? A friend of mine owns a bar. I'm sure I can threaten him for a free round or two.

[identity profile] passionforshoes.livejournal.com 2009-03-25 05:40 am (UTC)(link)
Meet me at the Blue Light. If you're late, I'm making you pay.

[ooc: You got icon swapped (http://i40.tinypic.com/2iuq7vq.png) lol]
ibrokehistory: ((^_^))

voice;

[personal profile] ibrokehistory 2009-03-25 12:02 am (UTC)(link)
Ah... that is a berry beautiful picture.
ibrokehistory: ((o_o))

voice;

[personal profile] ibrokehistory 2009-03-25 12:15 am (UTC)(link)
Eh? You sound--

[ sees other responses ]

...oh. I am sorry, I did not realize.
eiremagic: (Eden - duuur?)

[personal profile] eiremagic 2009-03-25 12:05 am (UTC)(link)
...I didn't know you were married.
eiremagic: (Eden - frustration attacks)

[personal profile] eiremagic 2009-03-25 12:39 am (UTC)(link)
Um.

Me brother died. He drowned.
eiremagic: (Eden - darkened profile)

[personal profile] eiremagic 2009-03-25 01:10 am (UTC)(link)
...that's fast, yeah?
eiremagic: (Eden - alone in the dark)

[personal profile] eiremagic 2009-03-25 01:21 am (UTC)(link)
Shite sucks.
dr_conscience: (Attentive // Patient)

[personal profile] dr_conscience 2009-03-25 01:48 am (UTC)(link)
The City's intrusiveness aside, I'd say that's a photo- well, a memory worth holding onto. It did, at least, have the courtesy to pick a happy moment.
dr_conscience: (Reassuring // Concern)

[personal profile] dr_conscience 2009-03-25 02:22 am (UTC)(link)
I can only imagine, but... it is a lovely picture. You both look very happy.